Mallorca Tennis Vacation
May 23 - June 4
Mallorca Tennis Vacation
A European tennis adventure awaits
Package 1 includes
- Mallorca, Spain
- May 23-30, 2023
- $2,774 ppdo
- Seven Nights Protur Sa Coma standard room ½ board (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Twelve hour Wild West Tennis Camp on the Protur Sa Coma 18 clay courts
- United States and Spanish Certified Tennis Professionals
- Free Additional Court Time
- Free Bicycles To Explore The Island
- Welcome and Bon Voyage Party
- Visit the Rafael Nadal Tennis Academy including Gourmet Lunch, Museum Tour, and Court Time.
- Roundtrip Transportation by Chartered Bus to The Rafael Nadal Academy
- Tour of Mallorca (Optional not included in price)
- Offshore Tour (Optional not included in price)
Package 2 includes
- May 23 – June 4, 2023
- $4,474 ppdo
- Five nights Paris Hotel
- Air and Transfers to Paris
- Tickets to the French Open optional not included in price
Part 1 Mallorca May 23-30
Part 2 Mallorca and Paris May 23 - June 4
Wild West Tennis Instructors
Introducing our USPTA certified tennis professionals for our Mallorca/Paris Wild West Tennis Camp May 23rd - June 4th 2023
- Tennis Professional at Ashland Tennis and Fitness Club
- High school and college coach. Over 30 years teaching experience.
- Director of Tennis Instruction Deep Canyon Tennis Club.
- Owner Wild West Tennis since 1985 offering Tennis Camps and Grand Slam Trips.
- Coached at the highschool and university level.
- Pro-manager at clubs in Salem, Albany, Corvallis, Gresham, and Sunriver.
- Operated The El Cid Resort and Spa Tennis Academy in Mazatlan, Mexico.
- Former #1 in open mixed doubles and 35 & over doubles in the PNW.
- Former USPTA 35 & over national doubles champion.
- Former PNW USPTA coach of the year.
- Former winner PNW USPTA Tennis Industry Excellence Award
- Author of “Everyone Can Learn Mental Toughness.”
“Perhaps calling this trip a “tennis camp' does not do it justice. The trip with Wild West Tennis is a tennis holiday with nice accommodations, great people, great coaches and opportunities I would not have found on my own. The chance to tour and play at the Nadal Academy is one I could not have arranged on my own. Steve and Dorothy do things with class! Everyone was super nice! I highly recommend Wild West Tennis.”
“Dear Steve and Dorothy,
Thank you for the great trip! Your kindness, organizational abilities, your sense of fun, and your resourcefulness made the trip exceed any and expectations I might have had. I look forward to more Wild West adventures! Wonderful group of people to share tennis with – you two attract a like minded crowd.”
“The Mallorca trip was amazing! I loved trying out the clay courts for the first time and was most impressed when I dinked a ball just over the net and the next thing I know is Matt is sliding toward me
from behind the baseline, got the ball, and hit a winner! The pros were all great! I loved the day at the Rafael Nadal Academy and the chance to see his new house and yacht in nearby Porto Cristo. Peggy and I went back to Porto Cristo walked up to his house. That was exciting too!
We had a great experience in the queue at Wimbledon and enjoyed all of the matches we saw. We couldn't afford the tickets at Centre Court but did get a chance to get onto the grounds and watch Rafa's speech and to watch CoCo Gauff play on Centre court. We did go back to Wimbledon with Susan and Esther. Overall, it was an incredible trip! It was good to see that so many come back to Wild West Tennis.
Clearly you have made memories with many people. Maybe someday I'll join you again!
While we were disappointed with our tennis certificates, since they were more of the “most improved category rather than a specific shot” we did appreciate your hard work to make sure everyone had a good time. I know there are many “behind the scenes” things that you were doing that we weren't aware of. You're very kindhearted people and I am forever thankful to be part of this tennis trip.”
“Mallorca/Wimbledon 2022 what a wonderful experience! Thank you so much for everything you guys went above and beyond. Until next time....”
“It was great meeting all of you, Thank you Steve and Dorothy for all your efforts and coordination of this great itinerary!”
“Thank you Steve! We appreciate all the work you and Fran have done for our group!”
“Thank you Dorothy and Steve for a fun Wild West Tennis experience in Mallorca! Great to meet new tennis friends, connect with Deep Canyon players, and enjoy some international coaching along with you and the other US pros. Thanks to Fran also!”
“Awesome group and great times! Great to know you all!”
“It was an absolutely wonderful stay in Mallorca! The tennis instruction, playing time, and excursions were awesome! Many thanks to Dorothy, Steve and Francoise and all of the instructors!”
“We are on our way to Marseille and just wanted to say thank you to Steve and Dorothy for organizing this amazing trip! We loved our group and all the excursions, and especially the tennis on red clay!”
Monika J. and Carol N.
“Great tour! Thank you so much for organizing this great day! Joan and Rafael were wonderful!”
“The Island tour was amazing! So glad I went!”
“We have been to over 20 of Steve Vaughan's Wild WestTennis Camps, so we arrived in Mallorca with lots of anticipation for ourWild West Tennis Camp. On day three wewent to the Nadal Academy. Nothing hadprepared us for the welcoming we received from their staff. Lunch turned out to be a fabulous 4 coursemeal, with spanish red and white wines. That was above all of our expectations. Henry gave it a A++. After that, we toured the Museum which had lots offun games,and displayed all those trophies and achievements of Rafa. Thenwithout expectations, we had an opportunity to play on the new Nadal Academyclay courts. Not just anybody gets to play on them.Not sure how Steve Vaughanpulled that one off! And of course therewas shopping in the Nadal store. TheNadal Academy is a world class enterprise, so glad that it was part of the WildWest Mallorca Adventure. A veryexceptional, fun filled day, with lots of smiles and laughter.”
Henry A and Gretia C.